“Wonderful stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Lucciana
Paris
“Wonderful stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I spent three nights there and had a great time. It was my first time staying at an "auberge" and not a hotel and I enjoyed it. The owners and very nice, helpful and smiling people. Whatever you need they'll try to make sure you get it. The husband even took me to the train station so that I could catch a train to Bastia. I didn't even have to ask. He proposed very naturally and even offered to come pick me up in the evening if needed. Nice, right?

They enjoy spending time with their guests and getting to know them. The food is good. Breakfast could be even better if they added a yogurt to what they serve.
Surroundings are nice and pretty quiet. The room is comfortable and pleasantly decorated.
I was looking for a relaxing place, close to the airport and quite charming and I got just that.

However, I was surprised to have to pay 15 euros to the cab driver for a 1 minute drive to the airport. OK, it was 5:30 am but still I think it's a stiff price so just know that if you have a very early flight you'll probably have to pay that. If not, and if you don't have much luggage you could walk to the airport.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

At the end of April, we spent on night at the end of our holiday in this hotel. It is located conveniently close to Bastia airport (20 min walk) and surrounded by a beautiful garden area. Despite its proximity to the airport, it is a very quiet place (i.e. no noise from planes or roads). Lucciana railway station is an approx. 45 min walk away. The owner was very friendly and helpful. In the restaurant, a choice of local food is offered. We had dinner, which was very tasty. Breakfast, however, is very basic (hot drink, baguette, butter and jam). Room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. We were very happy about the thickness of the blankets, which were finally warm enough for the season (in most other places we had been to before, the provided blankets were far too cold…) Most rooms seem to have a balcony overlooking the garden area. All in all, the place is very good value for money and we would come back if we had to spend a night close to the airport.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Auberge Les Oliviers? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Auberge Les Oliviers

Address: Route de la Canonica, 20290 Lucciana, Corsica, France
Location: France > Corsica > Haute-Corse > Lucciana
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Lucciana
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Auberge Les Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Auberge Les Oliviers Corsica/Lucciana, France

If you own or manage Auberge Les Oliviers, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.