“It's a Must!” 5 of 5 stars

+63 917 303 8065
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Explorers are based on Malapascua more than 14 years. Our dive guides and instructors are all from the island and have most experience. We know that we can provide you with the best and most professional service you can find on Malapascua. Please come to Malapascua and become a Sea Explorer yourself... And don't forget, Dive with a Smile :-)
“It's a Must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I visited Malapascua from 16th till 18th August 2014. It was a very short trip. Spontaneously, I went to Sea Explorers to do my Scuba Review. It has been more than 2 years since my last dive. I felt so comfortable and regained my confidence within the first few minutes of the scuba review. Cindy was great in guiding me!
I did one more fun dive before joining the other divers for the following morning's sunrise thresher shark dive at Monad Shoal. It was an almost life-changing experience and we were so lucky to have sighted at least 4 thresher sharks! Martin was really awesome and helpful. Of course, the Tong brothers were super fun to dive with. Thank you for making my first dives after a long break so incredible and unforgettable. I will be back!

Visited August 2014
ollieSeaExplorers, Manager at Sea Explorers Malapascua, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Hello Quinn,

thank you very much for your wonderful review. We highly appreciate that you enjoyed your time here with us. Hopefully we will meet you again and you continue your "dives with a smile :-) "

Best regards,

Ollie

Lexington, Kentucky
92 attraction reviews
“Wonderful dive shop - best on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I have dived with Sea Explorers Malapascua for several years, and I just completed a two-day diving getaway. I always dive with Martin, and once again he came through with a great couple days of diving. The Thresher shark dive never disappoints. Diving with Sea Explorers is worry-free, as the staff takes care of your every need. Their motto is "Dive with a Smile!" and they certainly live up to that!

Visited July 2014
Hello John,

i like to thank you for your review and we are happy that you come back every year and dive with us. This time i had the opportunity to get to know you, as Martin already talked about you before your arrival.

We are glad that you had a great time here and we would love to welcome you here again soon.

Best regards,

The complete Sea Explorers team from Malapascua
Taguig City, Philippines
“Threshers and BlackWATER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Not many places take you out to do blackwater dives in malapascua island!! Add that with thresher dives at monad and all I can say is , it's gonna be EPIC!! Friendly and awesome staff too... Definitely one of the best dive holidays I've had.. Highly recommend trying the blackwater dives.

Visited April 2014
Hello Boomie,

it was great to meet you here together with Giga and Gutsy and of course to dive with you. Especially our first Blackwater Dives were quiet amazing.

I am very much looking forward to meet you again, maybe here in Malapascua or anywhere else. Let me know about your future travel plans around the Philippines!
Take care and always dive with a smile!!!

Cheers,

Ollie & Tongi
“The best dive center in Malapascua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Sea Explorers Malapascua! What a nice family...I was really glad to be part of this family during the time I spent on this tiny awesome island. Diving with them had been one of the nicest experiences I ever had: awesome local divemasters abd instructors, really friendly and solving problems staff, absolutely helping tripulations and really good management, and all of this in a paradisiac ambience with awesome sunsets in the beach terrace, enjoying a happy hour drink talking about the dives. What else can I say about my compares? Without any doubt Sea Explorers Malapascua is a must!!!

Visited February 2014
Seoul, South Korea
“Friendly staff/atmosphere and great diving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Our experience at Sea Explorers was top-notch. Everyone was extremely friendly and very attentive to details. The equipment and boats were well-maintained, and the dive guides made our dives so much fun! My boyfriend and I are beginning divers and were working on certifications there (he--the open water, and me--advanced open water and nitrox). We were very pleased with the instruction and certification processes. Ollie, the manager, was so friendly, helpful and accommodating as well. We were very well taken care of. Overall, we loved our experience here!

Visited June 2014