I stayed at the Purple Snapper for 6 days while taking my dad on a tour of the Philippines (I've lived here 3 years here now). The dive staff were amazing. They knew the spots well, were super friendly, and took great care of us.
The resort itself was also quite nice. The food was excellent and the rooms--while not fancy--were clean and comfortable. The resort also had a pool, which was nice to relax in during down time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Purple Snapper Dive Resort is emerging as one of the best places to stay in Malapascua. Located 100 meters from Bounty Beach, Malapascua’s primary shore, Purple Snapper Dive Resort offers travelers a good taste of local life and culture while in close proximity to the beach. Being one of Philippines’ top diving destination the resort is a good choice for those hit by the diving bug. We are never too far from many of Malapascua’s dive operators better yet, check out our newly opened dive shop. Stay with us and only be a dive away from seeing Malapascua’s majestic attraction-the thresher sharks. Pick any of our 25 native style rooms and be treated with true Filipino hospitality. Mabuhi! Welcome to paradise! Wecome to Malapascua! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Purple Snapper Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Purple Snapper Dive Hotel Malapascua Island
- Purple Snapper Dive Resort Malapascua Island, Cebu Island