We (wife, 2 girls aged 8 and 12 and me) recently returned from a great 2 weeks at Ocean Vida. Great rooms right on the beach and excellent value food and drink.The weather was mostly fine with a few thunderstorms thrown in and it was all very laid back.
We could go off for a 5.00am dive with the threshers on Monad Shoal and be back for breakfast before the kids had even woken up. Threshers on most dives at Monad and an array of nudibranchs, pipefish, clowns, mandarins etc on the other sites. Favourite sites were Chocolate Island and Deep Rock which is just covered in soft coral.
All of the staff were fantastic but I owe special thanks to Tata for loaning me his camera when mine developed an electrical fault on the fourth day.
For diving, kicking back and chilling out this place is hard to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Vida Beach and Dive Resort is situated on Malapasua Islands beautiful Bounty Beach offering ocean views from almost anywhere in the resort.The newly renovated and beautifully decorated spacious rooms include air-conditioning, mini bar and balconies overlooking the sea or the beautiful garden. The resort also features a restaurant, beachside bar and a fully equipped PADI 5* IDC dive center, Sea Explorers. Free high-speed wifi internet is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Vida Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Vida Beach And Dive Resort
- Ocean Vida Beach & Dive Hotel Malapascua Island
- Ocean Vida Beach & Dive Resort Malapascua Island, Cebu Island