The hotel is between two beach and have good views, one time you can go to the bar/small beach view , other you can go to the restaurant/front desk and take the boat views.
Really you can see the owners try do the best ( small details you can check ), the people is funny as all philippines.
I recomendate, only have a stone at stairs and is really not good with sleepers. but is the "resort style " : wodden , bamboo and stones. Combination > GOOD.
Price is overprize than other places and little far from the "bar zone",at night is really dark ( from 18 30 pm dark ). But you can stay only at the hotel because have all : small beach, massage, bar, restaurant, view... But that is not the idea i supose.
Dislake : many cats and dogs around the bar when you eat, puppies but is a resort.
ABOUT MALAPASCUA ISLAND:
CAUTION: al the times the philippino people ( boats ) offered expensive options. To arrive to malapascua from cebu you need go to Northern Bus Terminal ( NBT ) by taxi : around 100P from downtown , then take Philippino Bus ( 180P ), by private car the cost is around 4000P ( ??? ) - take the YELLOW BUS ( A/C ) -
Then in Maya the people try give the boat : 1000P, but if you walk 30 meters, you ll take a ticket and the price is 80P.
Then you ll arrive to MALAPASCUA and can choice the hotel.
SUGGESTION: if you dont like or can not dive, dont go to malapascua. is only poor/average beach.
- Also Known As:
- Tepanee Beach Hotel
- Tepanee Beach Hotel Malapascua Island
- Tepanee Beach Resort Malapascua Island, Cebu Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ENGLISHMalapascua is a gem of a Philippines' island where our dream came true: a small resort that will give you a holiday to remember.Tepanee stands on a small hill that rise up from a beach located at north-west and go down to another one located at south-west, from where it's possible to admire breathtaking sunsets and where we placed beach umbrellas, sunbeds and a gazebo for massages, in a secluded and suggestive area.The project of the resort was made following a philosofy of low environment impact. Mostly of the building materials al locals: wood, bamboo and stones used for the main structures, roofs made of a typical straw named kogon. The buildings are invisible from the ocean, even if are built just in front.The name TEPANEE comes from the polinesian name of frangipane: a tropical tree that produce the flowers printed in these pages. On our small hill grow many and in different colours: during the blooming season their fragrance diffuses in the air.Opened on December 8 2008, Tepanee was at the beginning consisted of 6 independent double cottages and one building of two storeyes with 4 triple rooms.We grew up and since last December 22 2012 we can offer you:-3 Deluxe Aircon Cottage: with a unique ocean view, for sure the best in Malapascua; independent buildings with aircon, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, hot shower, minibar, safety box, wifi, 24h electricity, balcony with sofa, daily cleaning, double bed with option for one or two extra single beds.-7 Aircon Cottages: independent buildings with aircon, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, hot shower, minibar, safety box, wifi, 24h electricity, balcony with sofa, daily cleaning, double bed with option for one extra single bed.-5 Aircon Rooms: 4 rooms are double and 1 room has two single beds; private entrance, aircon, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, hot shower, minibar, safety box, wifi, 24h electricity, balcony with sofa, daily cleaning, double bed with option for one extra single bed.-4 Fan Cottages: with an amazing ocean view; independent buildings with ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, 24h electricity, balcony with sofa, daily cleaning, double bed with option for one extra single bed.In our private beach it's opened since last December 12 2012 our new Chiringuito at Sunset Beach bar, where we serve breakfast and lunch, snacks, drinks and natural fruit juices, aperitif and soft background music.On 25 May 2013 we opened our new Amihan restaurant, in a panoramic position on the hill at the new entrance of Tepanee. Our Italian chef Vittorio serves Mediterranean cuisine and beyond.Silvia is a scuba diving instructor: during your stay you will have direct assistance on everything concerning scuba dives and diving courses and easily book everything with us.We will do our best to make your holiday pleasant and peaceful: we are waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Tepanee Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.