Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort of Malapascua, Philippines is a quiet place to spend a holiday. Staff is friendly. Food is delicious indeed. Comprehensive breakfast is offered. Rooms are very very spacious and tidy. White sand beaches and crystal clear water in the sea. Native people in the area are very friendly. Worth taking a 4hr drive from Cebu.
- Also Known As:
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive And Beach Resort
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Hotel
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Hotel Malapascua Island
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort Malapascua Island, Cebu Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are thinking of diving or staying in Malapascua consider us your first choice. We have everything you need for a relaxing, exciting, enjoyable stay with first class facilities and service.Exotic is the pioneer dive resort on Malapascua. The first dive shop to open on the island in 1998, Exotic has grown over the years and is now the leading dive resort on the island, without compromising its original laid-back charm and outstanding service. Our continued expansion is a result of our customer’s loyalty and desire to revisit and share their Exotic experience with others. Why not come and see what brings people back to us year after year? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.