Garden of Eden is a great relaxing place to stay if your visiting the Bocas del Tora area. Relaxing with beautiful tropical flowers and plants. You can take tours, swim in the very clean pool, kayak,snorkel off the island or just relax in one of the hammocks. I spent 13 days there and would recommend it to anyone traveling to the Bocas area. It is also a short boat ride to the town of Bocas to shop or go site seeing there. But remember your sunscreen as it is HOT-HOT. The food was out of site with fresh lobster, wahoo, yellowfin tuna ,surf & turf , fruit and veggies. Don't leave without having a delicious chicken breast with cheese sandwich which is to die for.
So save your dollars and give this resort a try and injoy the most gracious owners and staff. They will treat you like a king and queen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte