My wife Pam and I spent 4 nights at Garden of Eden just last month and it was perfect for us in every way. It was our own little island, but easy to have Kip set us up with a water taxi (maybe Chingo will spot some sloths for you to see as he did for us) and go to Bocas town or off to snorkeling. Or we could easily use one of his kayaks to enjoy Red Frog Beach. Every morning started with a great combo of fresh fruit, johnnycakes and coffee. And one could easily return every evening for Miguel's wonderful cooking (although you should get out at least once to one of the great local restaurants). The atmosphere was very relaxed, and Kip was a wonderful host and very helpful in arranging our activities. At the time, Maria and Melissa were assisting Kip in running things and they were super friendly and accommodating. Of course, if you like dogs, you will love the true manager of the island, Zeus! If we were to return to Panama, our first move would be an email to the Garden of Eden for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte