We spent 3 great nights here and loved it! It is such a comfortable and relaxing environment. They are in a great location - completely private but easily accessible to other activities by water taxi. We kayaked across to Red Frog Beach along with a dolphin. Went to sloth island, Bocas Del Toro, Dolphin Bay, snorkeling - the best snorkeling that I have ever seen! This was all arranged by the Garden of Eden.
The food! Miguel was AMAZING - the best food we had on our 2 week honeymoon! They paid attention to detail - when I mentioned my first choice was carrot cake for my wedding cake but didn't do it since my husband isn't a fan - they made it for me the next night! Love that!
Everyone was so welcoming and friendly - it felt like leaving friends.
Thank you! Willeff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte