We absolutely loved our stay at the Garden of Eden and would have happily stayed longer if we hadn't been on a tight schedule. We were met at the dock by the beautiful Zeus and the enthusiastic employees, Melissa and Khia. They showed us directly to our room, offered us a drink, and told us where to find the kayaks and snorkelling gear. We then were able to explore to our intimate surroundings. We loved the peace and tranquility. There are only three rooms, so we knew that we would not be bothered by noisy neighbours. The chef, Miguel, put together delicious and healthful meals that we savoured with every bite. Thank you so much to Kipp and his staff for making us feel welcome. If you love to have quiet surroundings, access to water sports and excursions, this is the place for you. We will definitely find time to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte