We are a young couple from Europe (Italy / Germany) and we stayed 4 nights at the Garden of Eden. Actually, we had planned 3 nights but we changed our whole trip to Boquete to stay at least one night longer. This says all about how much we liked the island, the owner and staff, our room, the food and nature. The Garden of Eden is set in a small separate island sorrounded by mangroves and attached to Isla Solarte. The resort lies tranquil and alone on this attached island so that you are in complete peace in comparison to Isla Colon. The Bastimentos Island with its red.frog beach can be reached easily by kayak. Actually, all the frogs we saw (red, orange and black) were in the Garden of Eden and we had dolphins with us while kayaking in front of the resort. All the meals prepared by the cook Miguel were delicious, we experienced some new tastes. The prices for food, drinks and cocktais were extremely fair. Our room was spacious and always clean, with a beautiful balcony with amaca on the sea and a door on the pool. We also booked a trip snorkeling and to the islas zapatillas with. The thing we liked most was the atmosphere at the resort especially in the evening with Kipp and his awesome dog and the two volunteering girls Marie and Ann-Kathrin (AK ;). The last night we were really sad to leave but glad that we choose the Garden of Eden instead of the places in busy Bocas Town or expensive Bastimentos. We wish the best to Kipp and all the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte