When arranging our Panama trip, we wanted someplace to stay with a pool but right on the ocean, so after reading the rave reviews of Garden of Eden, I booked it for 12 days. My concern was that there might not be enough to do for that long. Well, after 12 days, we did not want to leave. The owner, Kipp, was so accommodating, arranging day trips to nearby beaches, snorkelling and dolphin tours, and trips to town and cocoa plantations. Some days we just lazed by the pool, ate amazing lunches, snorkelled off the back deck, or kayaked around the resort. Evenings were spent eating more of Miguel's great cooking, and sharing cocktails and laughter with Kipp, the very witty Samantha, and fellow guests. The reviews are spot on: everything is top notch. I will return and stay even longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte