Stayed here about five years ago on a business trip and again last week. Better than i remember it! The staff are just the absolute best, nothing too much trouble, had room 10 of the ground floor, here I agree with a previous reviewer some decent plumbing in the form of a good regulated shower would have been appreciated. We ate in the restaurant both nighrs where the food is great, didn't find the portions especially small, bread delicious, wine by the glass especially well matched by a very knowledgable sommelier. Don't know if there is a dress code for the restaurant but going to such a place socially is a considered purchase for us so having diners in tracksuit tops and bottoms was a bit of a negative. Had breakfast on the terrace both days, it couldn't have been more relaxing. The property is on the estate of Lynch Bages and the tour there is well worth doing. Overall absolutely great.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Cordeillan-Bages Hotel
- Chateau Cordeillan-Bages Hotel Pauillac
- Chateau Cordeillan Bages Pauillac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La ravissante chartreuse du XVIIème siècle abrite un hôtel de charme membre des Relais & Châteaux.Décoration épurée, piscine chauffée, salle de fitness, espace bien être. Toutes les conditions sont réunies pour un séjour de grand confort, qui vous offrira détente et vitalité au cœur du vignoble médocain.La cuisine savoureuse et contemporaine de Jean Luc Rocha, Meilleur Ouvrier de France, transforme chaque repas au Château Cordeillan Bages en une expérience inoubliable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Chateau Cordeillan-Bages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.