We made the mistake of splitting or last nudist vacation between Hidden Beach and Desire Pearl. The last part at Desire Pearl made us appreciate how well run Hidden Beach is. There is nothing the staff will not do to make your visit a week in paradise. Including going out to find your favorite liqueur it they didn't have behind the bar.
We stayed in one of the swim up suites and it was the perfect size and well maintained. The food was simple and well prepared. We did put on clothes to go to Japanese restaurant on the dark side (clothing side) of the resort and realized the food was better on the light side. Or it could be that eating Japanese food in Mexico is just a bad idea in general. The poolside grill for lunch was a nice touch and added to the variety. They get the concept that good food can be done simply.
The other guests also made the stay even more enjoyable. They were friendly and even if some one had too much to drink it didn't turn into spring break. We made some friends that we hope to keep in touch and join them again at Hidden Beach.
To accommodate us nudist the larger Eldorado Resort provided nude massages on the beach and even had a clothing optional afternoon at the dark side spa which was outstanding. They had a hydrotherapy session and wine during your therapy. The massage therapists were well trained and could provide a real deep tissue massage if you needed one.
The concierge was so nice when she heard we were leaving for the other resort extended out checkout to 3 in the afternoon at no additional cost. We will make this a yearly trip and wish we could go more often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is the only luxurious all-inclusive nudist resort in the Mexican Caribbean. Consisting of 42 beachfront suites, it is a secluded adults only property, perfect for couples and singles alike. Located just one hour and a half south of Cancun Airport, Hidden Beach Resort lies on a stretch of white sand beach offering spectacular views of the Mexican Caribbean sea. Hidden Beach blends signature services such as personalized check-in with a welcome glass of champagne or the exclusive concierge service with charming architecture to create an atmosphere of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club Hotel Riviera Maya
- Hidden Beach Mexico
- Hidden Beach Hotel Au Naturel