My review would mostly echo other reviews so I'll focus on some unusual bullet points--
1. Rained for 2.5 days straight--still got in the nice pool but not much else to do--watched a movie as a group in the disco one afternoon--a blast.
2. Rooms are very dark--need more watts/lumens. hard to read at night
3. Room airco was the best I've had in 15 trips to the Caribbean
4. Great shower-lots of hot water (never ran out) and great water pressure
5. Great ambiance with the guests and staff
6. Food is average to good (similar to Zagat 20-24)--taking into consideration the restaurants at EDSS next door as well. Not really "Gourmet"
7. Tons of towels--never an issue--twice daily maid service would replace used towels each time--plenty of beach towels as well.
8. Resort about 1/2 full--no problem with chairs or beach beds at all
Hope this helps round out some other reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is the only luxurious all-inclusive nudist resort in the Mexican Caribbean. Consisting of 42 beachfront suites, it is a secluded adults only property, perfect for couples and singles alike. Located just one hour and a half south of Cancun Airport, Hidden Beach Resort lies on a stretch of white sand beach offering spectacular views of the Mexican Caribbean sea. Hidden Beach blends signature services such as personalized check-in with a welcome glass of champagne or the exclusive concierge service with charming architecture to create an atmosphere of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club Hotel Riviera Maya
- Hidden Beach Mexico
- Hidden Beach Hotel Au Naturel