“Do Not book this Hotel on Internet” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Village House Culdaff

Village House Culdaff
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Culdaff
Village House Culdaff
You added Village House Culdaff to your Saves list
Main Street, Culdaff, Ireland   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Culdaff B&B and Inns
Queensland
“Do Not book this Hotel on Internet”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2010

BEWARE
Booked this hotel in January 2010 , based on favourable reviews. I must admit to not reading all details on booking form. We have had to cancel a MAY booking, due to family circumstances, to find that we have been charged for full rate. My correspondence with this hotel informs me that we should refer to internet booking rules. Could maybe understand a small charge - but full payment . unbelievable!! We are frequent travellers , and have never before experienced this situation.

Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
jfaulkner, Owner at Village House Culdaff, responded to this review, May 6, 2011
Guests to Village House can cancel anytime until the due day of arrival without incurring any charge.......just remember to give us a call !

Solo
Business
Co Down
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2009

Culdaff is rapidly becoming our second home..... this is our second stay at The Village House and Joan made us feel at home immediately with a lovely pot of coffee. The rooms are very comfortable and nicely decorated, as is the whole house. Joan cooks a really tasty breakfast along with fresh fruit salad, homemade breads and marmalade. We will return very very soon.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Hamilton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2008

On checking your website I was unable to upload a review so I have done the next best thing and ping you an e-mail. The purpose of the review is to express my delight at the Village House, Main Street, Culdaff - what an advert for Ireland's tourist industry, truly an gem! My trip was with my elderly parents, husband and 11 year old son and the accommodation and location suited all. Joan made the trip so special by providing a warm welcome not just upon arrival but throughout our stay, continuously making all of us feel special guests in this homely yet smart environment. She also gave us advice on what activities were available for all of us - despite the age ranging from 11 to 74!

Facilities with this type of positive feedback must be rewarded as they are the reason people go back, my family and I certainly will be and there is no question where we will be staying.

Should you wish any testimonials for further information in relation to this particular accommodation please feel free to contact my e-mail - I will be happy to sell the name of Village House to prospective tourists, Joan deserves every bit of praise.

Warm regards

• Liked — Friendly, homely yet modern
  • Disliked — my holiday was not long enough!
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Village House Culdaff? Share your experiences!