“AWESOME” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Punta Maracayo

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hatillo
Hotel Punta Maracayo
You added Hotel Punta Maracayo to your Saves list
Road #2 Km. 84.6, Hatillo, Puerto Rico   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hatillo
Puerto Rico
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

Service was excellent, the room was clean, nice air conditioning, clean pools wit colored lights at night and hot water in the pools and they are open 24 hrs. It had a quiet environmental just what you need to rest on vacations. We liked it very much. We recomended this place for a great vacation with your family. The only thing we didn't like were the Iguanas so close to the pool.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
maracayo, Manager at Hotel Punta Maracayo, responded to this review, July 10, 2010
Dear Guest!

Thank you for choosing Punta Maracayo Resort for your stay! Is so nice to hear you had a great time at our facilities and that you enjoyed your time with us. Our work team takes great pride in knowing our guest had an awesome time at our resort. We hope you visit us again!

Punta Maracayo Resort Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
NY NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2009

The hotel was pleasant and I had no complaints, until the front desk over charged me by one day. When I protested, they realized the error, then told me they not run the charge again to correct the same and to ONLY two options were: (1) they would give me a free day (Yeah, my flights leaves in three hours!); or I could wait for them to "write out a check from the Municipal Government (the hotel is owned by the City government), and it would take three weeks! Well, its not October 16! I called and they tell me "what, we don' t have no such record,etc", though I have a receipt and document from the front desk. I tried to communicate with someone over the telephone regarding my demand for repayment of the day they charged me. .. still waiting! DONT CHARGE, PAY CASH. .............and the m oral of this story, NEVER, EVER, TAKE ONE'S WORD.... I haven't learned learned that lesson, but you can. Hence, make sure the front desk is charging for the exact day.s. I wonder if they are pocketing the extra charges?!!!! Hummmm

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hatillo
Parador El Buen Cafe Hotel
#1 of 6 in Isabela
5.0 of 5 stars 168 reviews
Courtyard by Marriott Aguadilla
Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Casino

Been to Hotel Punta Maracayo? Share your experiences!