The chalets themselves are standard fare and quite a distance from the activities +- 1 km. However, the resort activities are just out of this world, wave pool, hot pools, slide pools, jacuzzis, kids hot pools and water jungle jym, tubes, foofie slides. The hydro is another extra hot pool with fountains and they also have water skiing on site. I stayed one night but made maximum use of all facilities. Exceptional place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within easy reach from Johannesburg on the N1. This family resort, situated in an African bushveld atmosphere, will provide you with a unique and unforgettable holiday experience. It offers a hotel, self-catering chalets and camping. Take a game drive, relax in the heated pools, do some waterslides or cable-skiing or just have a treatment in the beautiful hydro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Warmbaths - A Forever Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Warmbaths
- Forever Resorts Aventura Warmbaths Hotel Pretoria
- Forever Resorts Warmbaths