“Very satisfied” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Al Campo, 99, 21010 Cardano al Campo, Italy   |
Trikala, Greece
“Very satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed only for one night in this hotel (as most people do in airport hotels) and I found it very nice and convenient. Nice, clean and modern rooms, very good beds, quiet surrouding, friendly staff, good breakfast, free shuttle bus from/to the airport (although the hotel had changed the bus stop in the airport from gate 7 to 10 three days before, so we missed it in our way there). Even its restaurant was descent (good pasta and generous turkey burger).
Recommended

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
malpensa07, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Client,
Thank you for taking the time their vote.
I am very happy to know that you liked our hotel.
The quality and customer service is our priority everyday.
I hope soon avverla our guest.

Novotel Milan Malpensa Airport

660 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Greek first
Tampere, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stayed here for one night with late arrival and early departure (as I guess most others in an airport hotel). There was free parking outside and a garage (which I am not sure is free or not).

Overall the hotel from the inside is very nice and modern, your typical 4-star business hotel. Room was great and the deal we got was an absolute steal so at least for us the value for money was exceptional. There is even a nice pool area in case you have some time on a nice day to relax before or after the flight / drive.

Breakfast selection was a little poor when compared with most other equivalent hotels but this is a minor thing.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear customer,
Thank you for taking the time to your review.
I am very pleased to know that you found our hotel and our services, car parking, swimming pool and hotel in general to your liking.
I will verify personally what may 'have happened for breakfast, as our American Buffet Breakfast offers a wide range of possibilities, hot and cold, sweet and savory, every day on the buffet.
Thanks again for you suggestion.

Barbara Finoli
Hamilton, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel is good for those passing thru and those that want to visit Miland and dont want to pay for exspensive accomodation in Milan. U can easily catch the free shuttle to and from the airport and then from the airport catch the train into Milan to go sighseeing.

Check in was easy and i was helped by a friendly staff member Maurizio with how to get into Milan and attractions, restaurants and sight seeing options. He also helped me with my luggage to my room and nothing seemed to hard.

Nice beaufiul hotel for those single travellers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
malpensa07, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear customer,
Thank you for taking the time to your review.
I am very happy that you have found our services to his liking, and that the staff was able to meet every need.
The quality and attention to our service and our daily priorities.
I hope soon to have our guest!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Have always had good experiences at Novotel hotels and this was no exception. Nice spacious room and as requested away from lifts to reduce noise. Was very pleased with the bathroom which had a separate bath and shower. Staff were very helpful and polite and even let me stay and use the pool after I had checked out. Would have been a nice touch if welcome biscuits and proper tea cups instead of paper ones had been provided, but otherwise a very positive experience and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: As I am a light sleeper, I'd requested a quiet room away from the lifts. This was granted but un...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
malpensa07, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear client,
Thank you for taking the time to your review.
I am very pleased to know that you found our rooms and the bathroom to your liking. Our clients appreciates the separation between the bath and shower. This is a detail that is not easy to find! In addition, all rooms are soundproofed with free wi-fi and complimentary hot drinks.
I hope soon to have our guest, to be able to know personally!

Canberra
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We needed to be close to the airport and this hotel was that. I have no problems with the hotel.
As a Platinum Accor Advantage Plus member I was very disappointed in the booking on Accor site or a accommodation site was $50.00 more expensive, also in Australia we receive a discount if we eat at the hotel ( not here).

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Viva Stay

malpensa07, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time for your review. I'm glad to know that you felt comfortable at our hotel. Regarding the discount I can confirm that with the Accor Card Advatage Plus the discount is only applicable for Asia and Oceanic country.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

friendly novotel and just few minutes drive away from the airport. there was a very good breakfast available and especially the large choice of hot beverages was very nice. pretty modern and nice interiour.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
malpensa07, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to your review.
I'm glad to know that your stay at our hotel was to your liking.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

better then we did expected and although we went therefor just one night, we want say, that ti is a good novoteland they did made a very friendly service. it is not far away from the airport and the hotel offer a free shuttle transfer.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
malpensa07, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Guest,
I'm happy to know that you enjoyed it at our hotel and that our staff lived up to your demands.
Your satisfaction is our first real satisfaction.

Best Regards

Barbara Finoli
NOVOTEL MILANO MALPENSA AEROPORTO

Been to Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport? Share your experiences!