The hotel just had a real cold feeling to it, and while the hotel staff was extremely nice the empty feeling of the hotel just did not present a nice atmosphere. Great for a one night stay, if you have kids or for business purposes, but if you are aiming to visit Milano for a couple of days you'd be better off finding something closer to the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Milan Malpensa Airport is a modern 4 star hotel with 208 rooms, just a few minutes from Terminals 1 and 2 of Milano Malpensa Airport, 35 km from the Exhibition Centre and 40 km from the centre of Milan. Free scheduled shuttle bus to and fromthe airport. Ideal for business trips, with a Convention Centre offering 6 meeting rooms (240 guests), business corner and WiFi. It features family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children, NovotelCafé (open 24 hrs), bar, gym, garden, outdoor pool and garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel Cardano Al Campo
- Cardano Al Campo Novotel
- Novotel Cardano Al Campo
- Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport Italy/Cardano Al Campo