We recently stayed at Bahia Del Sol with a large group (60) winding down a mission trip. The condition of the resort was excellent. Everyone we dealt with on the staff was very accomodating. One evening, they built a bonfire for us right on the beach.I'd rank the food quality a 3 out of 5. The wait staff handled the large group well. Food came out in a timely manner, and handled the mostly English speaking group with patience. The cabanas were comfortable. The majority of the rooms we populated were dorm-style, great for families. Each unit had a common living room, with 3 separate sleeping quarters. There were enough beds to sleep 6 people. Each room had it's own wall mounted A/C unit. There was a common phone in the living area, and a TV as well. Don't go to Bahia Del Sol to watch TV, because there are a total of 3 TV stations. The pool and poolside bar were very comfortable. I must have spent 3-4 hours just hanging out in the pool on Tuesday. The staff strung up the volleyball net on the beach for us, and a good time was had by all. If we were to return to Costa Del Sol, I would stay at Bahia Del Sol again. I hope this review helps you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bahia del Sol is situated at 20 minutes from the airport and it has a bay side, beach side and Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Bahia del Sol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Del Sol Hotel And Casino
- Bahia Del Sol Hotel Zacatecoluca
- Hotel Bahia Del Sol
- Bahia Del Sol Hotel El Salvador/La Herradura