“Small restaurant with great food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spiced

Spiced
361 Robina Parkway | Corner of Markeri St and Robina Pkwy, Robina, Queensland 4226, Australia
07 5580 8333
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Robina
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Gold Coast
“Small restaurant with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I went to this restaurant with a living social deal and was so pleasantly surprised that I know I will be returning there again soon. We had a beautiful sample chowder which was complimentary. Our voucher covered a shared entree, friends had beautiful calamari and my husband and I shared crab seashell trio which was really tasty. Main for me was chicken parmigiana and it was cooked beautifully, nicest I have ever had. Others at the table thoroughly enjoyed theirs too which included garlic prawns with spaghetti, fish and chips and penne carbonarra. We barely had room for dessert but because our voucher included this we indulged. I had creme caramel which was superb and my husband thought his choice of waffles with mixed berries and chocolate sauce was just okay. This was BYO with corkage of $2.50 each which we felt was reasonable. Service was great.

• Visited March 2013

“Perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Small place opened last year in the 'not so gourmet' area in Robina, and its already very popular with the locals. No wonder as the food is amazing. The price is very reasonable and you even get a discount on Mon and Tue.
I have dined again last night with my husband and friends. This place takes fish and chips to the next level and we all agreed the beef carpaccio is the best we have ever eaten. Even the side dish like chips are so delicious you don't want to leave anything on plate. Very good variety of Pizzas and all made fresh on the premises. The staffs are all friendly and eager to please. Spotless everywhere and the kitchen looks 'state of the art', so clean and organized.
I am happy to say this is one of the best restaurant on the Gold Coast.
The chef has mentioned about new menu 'crab gratin'? on our way out. I cannot wait to try.
I definitely recommend Spiced to everyone and will go back again and again!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Robina, Australia
“Amazing - cant wait to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I heard about this restaurant through a friend, and I was not disappointed. The service was great & very friendly. While we waited for our takeaway we were given a sample of the soup of the day YUM!!! The Garlic Prawn risotto was delicious as was the Du Chef Pizza. Would recommend to anyone..

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gold Coast, Qld
“Great new local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The four of us really enjoyed the food at Spiced, great to find a byo restaurant with good food, plenty of parking, good service. We sat inside near the kitchen which was fine, nice white tablecloths. Complimentary starter of delicious seafood soup. We all had no complaints about our meals, there was nothing left on the plates. We shared the two desserts, only criticism is that they could have had more desserts on the menu. Would definitely go back and recommend to friends.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Try it..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stumbled across this little restaurant after eating at Cocotte which is only a few shops down. Do not be fooled by the relatively plain exterior. The steaks are great. The owner is very passionate about his food and the service is pretty good as well. The nice little soup starter, is a pleasant surprise and tastes great.
Seriously try it.