First stay back after some time and since the change from Raddisson to Mercure. My first stay was for 3 months in 2009. Since then little has changed to the property. The rooms are still large and roomy enough to enjoy a longer stay. The polish however has begun to wear off and there are many small niggling maintenance issues like leaking toilets, lose tiles and worn surfaces that weren't there all those years ago. Still a great place to stay away from the razzle and dazzle silliness of the Coast.
Still puzzled about the pool table in the foyer - seems a bit low rent for this property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 3-story Hotel & Golf Resort with tropical gardens just minutes West of Broadbeach or South West of Surfers Paradise and their white sandy beaches. Walk to Carrara Markets or a short ride to Robina Town Centre (Gold Coast’s largest shopping centre). The ideal venue for overnight accommodation when attending either Skilled Park or Metricon Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Gold Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort Gold Coast Hotel Carrara
- Radisson Gold Coast
- Radisson Hotel Carrara
- Radisson Carrara
- Carrara Radisson
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort Carrara