If you can get a suite via the standby upgrades they are good value , as they tend to block a lot of the noise you get with courtyard style buildings, the golf view rooms also minimise the noise compared to the garden view which could see your bedroom overlooking the communal path to the restaurant and bar which is bound to get foot traffic late at night.
Restaurant is great and this resort really looks after the kids with cheap/free dinng, the seafood buffet needs a booking and you will see why, it's good value. While the resort is a little way away from some of the coasts attractions, it's very quiet and a shuttle bus is available if you want to venture out, I preferred to spend my time with a glass of wine on the balcony watching with amusement some game called golf being attempted!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 3-story Hotel & Golf Resort with tropical gardens just minutes West of Broadbeach or South West of Surfers Paradise and their white sandy beaches. Walk to Carrara Markets or a short ride to Robina Town Centre (Gold Coast’s largest shopping centre). The ideal venue for overnight accommodation when attending either Skilled Park or Metricon Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Gold Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort Gold Coast Hotel Carrara
- Radisson Gold Coast
- Radisson Hotel Carrara
- Radisson Carrara
- Carrara Radisson
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort Carrara