Good sized 2 bedroom apartment on 4th floor. Had everything you need. Clean, quiet and walking distance to restaurants, coffee shop and boardwalk along the river. Closer to theme parks than surfers paradise and a lot quieter area. The car Park is squeezy and fills up early so if you're staying out late you might find it difficult to get a parking spot. Overall a nice place and we would come back for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Point Beach Hotel
- Sandy Point Beach Hotel Labrador
- Sandy Point Beach Resort Labrador, Gold Coast, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Something for everyone" Featuring 42 fully self-contained 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses accommodating 6-8 people, Sandy Point Beach Resort is ideally located on the fabulous Broadwater, a haven for boating, fishing and water sports, yet is only minutes from Surfers Paradise and the golden beaches of the Gold Coast. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the resort offers a host of leisure activities and is conveniently located close to cinemas, shopping centres, restaurants and theme parks. Relax by the poolside, stroll in the tranquil gardens, invigorate yourself with a game of tennis, rejuvenate in the spa and sauna - whatever you choose, you'll be glad you came to stay at Sandy Point Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Sandy Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.