Conference business trip where we stayed at the resort. Amazing staff, attend to your every need, always smiling, extremely helpful, you can see they love their job, because it shows in their mannerism. Facilities are what you would expect from a 5 star resort and beyond.
Very peaceful and fantastic views from all rooms. So quiet & relaxing. If you love golf, look no further for a place to stay and enjoy. Cannot rate highly enough for overall satisfaction.
Well done Intercontinental we had a lovely time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort is inspired by the grandeur of a beautiful Queenslander offering an elegant and stylish timeless design. Set in beautiful surrounds the pristine white sands of the resorts famous one acre salt-water beach lagoon pool is the backdrop to a resort filled with relaxation and sophistication. Escape to a world of comfort, style, luxury and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel Gold Coast
- Hyatt Regency Gold Coast
- Hyatt Gold Coast
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort Hope Island, Gold Coast, Australia