It is unusual to use a hotel that is less than an hours from where you live but this weekend was different. The aim was to get away for a weekend and just unwind with my wife who is very patient with my regular business travel.
The Intercontinental at Sanctuary Cove is brilliant. I am IHG Platinum Elite so they upgraded me to a Lagoon Room view at the quietest end of a building. They made us feel very welcome and delivered on comfort and relaxation.
The Hotel is minutes for the shops, cafes and restaurants in the Sanctuary Cove village which is a bonus as it is almost impossible to get into the Fireplace the signature restaurant in the hotel because the Intercontinental is a popular venue for weddings and heavily booked most weekends.
For a refreshing and relaxing retreat with someone you love this is a great place for a getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort is inspired by the grandeur of a beautiful Queenslander offering an elegant and stylish timeless design. Set in beautiful surrounds the pristine white sands of the resorts famous one acre salt-water beach lagoon pool is the backdrop to a resort filled with relaxation and sophistication. Escape to a world of comfort, style, luxury and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel Gold Coast
- Hyatt Regency Gold Coast
- Hyatt Gold Coast
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort Hope Island, Gold Coast, Australia