We stayed here for 12nights in March and had a wonderful time mostly due to the staff of the hotel.
The beautiful gardens and river provide endless sounds of Birds, namely Butcher Birds to the restful environment. The small village is close by and a delight for the fashionista .there are some famous restaurants also.
Back to the hotel:the club room has some healthy choices along with endless wine or beer.
Breakfast is great as before when it was the Hyatt. golf courses are close by and the Pines Especially has a terrific Golf Shop and the very best Cappacino for $3.50
Parking is free at the hotel and the buggy will take you to any shop or bring you back which is a great service for people who can't walk too far.
So if you need a rest and a bit of retail therapy plus lots of great food ,go to the Intercontinental Sanctuary Cove
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel Gold Coast
- Hyatt Regency Gold Coast
- Hyatt Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Hyatt
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort Hope Island, Gold Coast, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort is inspired by the grandeur of a beautiful Queenslander offering an elegant and stylish timeless design. Set in beautiful surrounds the pristine white sands of the resorts famous one acre salt-water beach lagoon pool is the backdrop to a resort filled with relaxation and sophistication. Escape to a world of comfort, style, luxury and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.