We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove for three nights recently while attending a conference. Check in was smooth and the staff were friendly and helpful. Our room overlooked the expansive lagoon pool. I was quite surprised at how dated the room was. The air conditioning was so noisy that it sounded like someone had left the shower turned on all night. To have a bucket of ice delivered to our room (or any room service delivered) there is a $5 surcharge! I have stayed in many hotels around the world and have never experienced such an exorbitant fee for room service delivery! The breakfast was average. There was a long line up, and there clearly is not enough room to seat all the guests, so we were shunted off to another room to be seated. Overall, our stay was pleasant enough but the whole resort is in need of an urgent upgrade. In my opinion, there are better places to stay for that price at the Gold Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort is inspired by the grandeur of a beautiful Queenslander offering an elegant and stylish timeless design. Set in beautiful surrounds the pristine white sands of the resorts famous one acre salt-water beach lagoon pool is the backdrop to a resort filled with relaxation and sophistication. Escape to a world of comfort, style, luxury and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel Gold Coast
- Hyatt Regency Gold Coast
- Hyatt Gold Coast
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort Hope Island, Gold Coast, Australia