“A Gold Coast Institution” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“A Gold Coast Institution”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Georges is an really great outing in a really special location at Sanctuary Cove. Right on the Marina with all the Boats as backdrop.
The half price lunch is real however it applies to the main course only so be aware.
Their signature dish, Baruti is really wonderful value with Barumundi, Bugs, Prawns, Scallops
and rice is a big meal so you need to have a good appetite. This dish would cost $50+ but is only $31, All dishes are great value. Don't miss this place but be prepared to wait in line for a table.

Byron Bay, NSW
“Great food and view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We dined here on several occasions on a weekend trip to the Gold Coast. Food was fantastic as was the view of the marina. There is indoor and outdoor covered dining area so if you have children you can sit in the outside area. High chairs are provided.

The seafood platter was sensational!

Restaurant was clean and our waiter was lovely. Will definitely visit again!

• Visited November 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“I was fooled about 1/2 dinner at George's Paragon Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

On 16 Feb 2013, our first weekend at Sanctuary Cove, QLD. We walked around the Sanctuary Cove, and found the big sign of George's Paragon Seafood Restaurant with 1/2 Price Dinner if Seated by 5:30 - 6:30. My wife and I came in and seated at table by 5:35 PM for dinner. The food was great, customer service was courteous. The bill was given to me at the end of our dinner, it was a big surprise! All items of our dinner were charged exactly as shown on the menu (not 1/2 price as shown at the entrance). I brought this discrepancy to our waitress, she told me the menu was the 1/2 price menu. So I asked her to see the full price menu, she couldn't provide it to me. I felt so fooled by this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arundel, Gold Coast, Australia.
“George's PERFECT Seafood .......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Why do I give five stars to George's at Sanctuary Cove?
Because every time I have dined at this restaurant , the service, timing and quality of the menu has been perfect.
Yes, I have read the reviews on this page, and cannot understand what gives the 1% of fellow patrons any cause to complain - or nit-pick, as they have.
With Belgian friends, my wife and I were so pleased that our recommendation to dine at George's met with the expected standards.
Our waiter, Dale, and two assistants, were very professional. We all give five stars to all who made our evening perfect.
Thank you George!
Lotus Jim (Mike Evans).

“Valentines dinner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Whilst my husbands meal was beautiful, mine however was disappointing, I ordered my favourite, seafood crepe, if you could call it a crepe or seafood, could not see the crepe, served in a small dish seafood what little of it was in it I tiny bit of fish, 2 mussels, 1 calamari ring, 2 prawns, NO SCOLLOPS ( which i was looking forward) to which it said in the menu, floating in a sea of cheesy sauce that overpowered what little seafood, luckily I ordered a salad, a side of chips were in the side were ok but didn't eat them. complained to the waiter about my meal hoping he would had said something to the chef, the crappiest crepe ever! For $37.00 what a rip off