We were in a 3 bedroom apartment on the 25th floor and it was fantastic. It catered well for 7 adults. We were very nervous as we had booked on-line and sometimes the photos are very reliable but we were pleasantly surprised as to how nice our apartment was.
There was free parking which easily accessible. The shops were close by for buying groceries etc.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a prime absolute beachfront location in peaceful Palm Beach, Royal Palm Resort sets the scene for a family holiday to remember on the southern Gold Coast. The resort offers a selection of spacious, self contained apartments, each with private balconies and sweeping ocean and hinterland views. Unwind by the sparkling, 33 metre lagoon-style pool, enjoy a game of Doubles on the tennis courts or cool off in the sparkling waves of the Pacific - we're just steps from the beach! Surrounded by the region's most loved surfing destinations and close to a great range of family attractions and theme parks, Royal Palm Resort offers some of the most sought-after holiday accommodation on the Gold Coast. We hope to welcome you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Palm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Hotel Palm Beach
- Royal Palm Resort Palm Beach, Gold Coast, Australia