We stayed at Turtle Beach Resort for 7 nights in May 2013, our unit 203 was on the ground floor which was nice with 3 children, however we found the unit to be quite smelly with alot of the curtains having mould on the back of them, also the dishwasher did not work from the time we got there and was not fixed by the time we left and all the beds need replacing badly as they were very uncomfortable. I was lucky enough to see 2 of the other units in the complex & found them to be alot more light, bright & modern than ours so fel a little disappointed with the one we were in. Having said all of that I found all staff members (especially Craig I think his name was on reception & Ivan (security) that helped us to our room to be exceptionally helpful & friendly and would not hesitate to stay at the resort for our next holiday, the gardens & grounds were immaculate & the pizzas were to die for, as for the cafe chef she too was excellent but the staff helping her were not. I look forward to my next holiday there but will make sure i ask for a different apartment next time! Oh & the guy that drives the transfer bus needs to smile more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort provides premier family accommodation set in a 10 acre sub-tropical oasis, located at Mermaid Beach on Queensland’s famous Gold Coast. Truly a home away from home, the resort offers spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments. From the moment you are welcomed in the tropical setting of our open-air reception area, you know your family is in for a new level of holiday fun. Imagine you and your family enjoying lagoons and lap pools, pool slide, floodlit tennis courts, a putt-putt course, children’s playgrounds, fitness room, arcade games rooms, a resort mini cinema and several dining options. Other facilities include 9 complimentary BBQ’s, private airport and theme park shuttle buses, a fully equipped tour desk and the Club Turtle Kids Club. Over past years, Turtle Beach Resort has won state and nationwide awards: Top 4-Star and Over Resort and Top 10 Family Resorts in Australia, Holidays with Kids; Deluxe Accommodation finalist, Tourism Australia Awards; Deluxe Accommodation winner, Tourism QLD Awards; Winner Certificate of Excellence Award 2012, Trip Advisor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Hotel Mermaid Beach
- Sands Turtle Beach Hotel
- Sands Turtle Beach Mermaid
- Turtle Beach Resort Gold Coast/Mermaid Beach, Australia