We stayed in a two bedroom apartment with water views for two nights. The apartment was beautifully clean and well appointed. The two bathrooms were more than adequate although a shower in the spa makes it a little dangerous to get in and out of. The washing machine was great to have when travelling around. We didn't hear any noise from other apartments, and the secure parking and inside atrium area were a plus. We didn't try out the restaurant as we cooked our own meals at night. Harbour town shopping was close by and is huge. This complex is out of the real busyness of the gold coast hotel strip which we preferred, and that area is only a short drive away. The teenagers loved the rooftop pool area. Definitely worth thinking about if you are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with balcony, kitchen. Building is located directly infront of the sparkling Broadwater. Full use of resort facilities which include 2 pools, 2 spas, sauna, gym, full size tennis court, games room, billiard room. Award winning restaurant Manos onsite. Free underground secure car parking for one car per unit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Atrium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atrium Hotel Biggera Waters
- Atrium Hotel Biggera Waters
- Atrium Resort Biggera Waters
- The Atrium Resort Gold Coast/Biggera Waters