We loved our stay at Treasure Island and would love to go back!! There were 4 adults and 4 kids (6 & under) staying in the Townhouse Lagoon Villa, and the house was very spacious and comfortable. The kids even had an entire 'play area' upstairs with tv so the parents could visit downstairs. We were SO impressed that the house was even supplied with a baby gate that made our life easier with stairs and an 18 month old! Beds were very comfortable. There was a good variety of kids activities throughout the park (but be prepared that most will cost you extra, $5-$10). Our 5 & 6 year olds loved the chocolate-making at the kids club. Jumping pillow was a hit and there was even a little kid playground. The pools were great. Only downside of the townhouse villa was the noise from the highway on the bedroom side of the house, but it did not ruin our wonderful experience. The back part of the house is quiet and beautifully landscaped. Another big benefit of Treasure Island is it's superb location....to everything! There are grocery stores, a GREAT gourmet food market, decent food options (even for kids) and Harbourtown shopping just a short walk away. It is also a very short drive to the theme parks, Sea World, Surfers Paradise. We had a car which made it easy, but the park also offers shuttle services!
Overall, our Treasure Island experience did not dissapoint and I would recommend it to ANYONE looking for a great family holiday that can be filled with activities or to simply provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere!
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Resort And Holiday Park
- Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park Hotel Biggera Waters
- Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park Hotel
- Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park Gold Coast/Biggera Waters
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park, situated on Australia's Gold Coast is the ultimate family holiday destination. Close to all major theme parks, Harbourtown Shopping Centre & the Broadwater, its central location provides easy access to all Gold Coast highlights. With a myriad of accommodation & site options available and a wide range of facilities and activities for all to enjoy, why would you want to stay anywhere else. Visit Treasure Island today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.