Spend 4 nights here with partner & a 14yo sister. We had the 2 rooms. So its a double bedroom with bathroom and walk-in wardrobe and a 2 single bed room. There are dining & kitchen area and and laundry room. Dish washer powder, dish washing liquid and cloth washing detergent are provided. All the tools are in place, clean towels are on bed. Only thing missing are the shampoos & conditioners/ shower gel/ toothbrushes/sauces/oils/ food. There is a huge plasma scree tv with a dvd player so you can bring dvds or just head to Surfer Paradise centro and rent some from Oovie.
Great view over main beach. It's just 15-20minutes walk along the beach to Surfer Paradise. If you're not a fan of walking, take the bus route 450 from Sea World to Robina where it passes by Surfer Paradise.
We have the balcony that overlook the beach. Amazing! It's relaxing and really, we don't feel like going out because its too comfortable to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Views Resort is located just a few steps away from the beach. The modern 1 & 2 bedroom fully self contained apartments all boast east facing balconies with ocean views leading off the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. With fully ducted air-conditioning, these contemporary apartments present a refreshing home away from home. The resort features an outdoor pool as well as indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, gym, full tennis court, BBQ facilities and a games room. Within a short stroll of Pacific Views Resort you will come across Tedder Avenue where you will find designer boutiques, casual living shops, banks, eateries, coffee shops and much more. Head down 'The Spit' and you will find The Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage and Mariners Cove where many waterway cruises depart. You will also find designer boutiques, superb dining and spectacular views of the Marine precinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Views Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Views Hotel Main Beach
- Pacific Views Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia