Pacific Views is a great property for a host of reasons and well worth considering when next on the Coast. It is well located, i.e. within walking distance to the beach and the myriad of restaurants in Tedder Ave and offers guests the convenience of a self contained apartment.
Pacific Views, although not new, has been well maintained over the years and offers guests an indoor and outdoor pool, a sauna, aswell as a small games room for the kids.
The property is located about 100 metres to the beach with uninterrupted ocean views and approx 300 metres to the Tedder Ave restaurants. The theme parks are:
Seaworld - 5min drive
We stayed in apartment 4 on level 3 which boasts a huge balcony which was fabulous if you have young children, but the downside to this was the Café (directly underneath) opens early each morning making it close to impossible for a sleep in. Our apartment was well appointed with 2BRMs and 2 bathrooms with a small living area & kitchen. Overall it was well appointed and more than adequate.
There is quite a selection of good restaurants well within walking distance of Pacific Views. There is also a Café located directly underneath the property (Beaches on Tedder) which is separately owned and comes highly recommended for breakfast or lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Views Resort is located just a few steps away from the beach. The modern 1 & 2 bedroom fully self contained apartments all boast east facing balconies with ocean views leading off the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. With fully ducted air-conditioning, these contemporary apartments present a refreshing home away from home. The resort features an outdoor pool as well as indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, gym, full tennis court, BBQ facilities and a games room. Within a short stroll of Pacific Views Resort you will come across Tedder Avenue where you will find designer boutiques, casual living shops, banks, eateries, coffee shops and much more. Head down 'The Spit' and you will find The Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage and Mariners Cove where many waterway cruises depart. You will also find designer boutiques, superb dining and spectacular views of the Marine precinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Pacific Views Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Views Hotel Main Beach
- Pacific Views Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia