We recently stayed at Xanadu Resort for a long weekend. My husband and I were celebrating a 30 year wedding anniversary and my birthday. We choose a superior style apartment which had been renovated beautifully. The ladies in reception were very friendly, especially Anne who has worked at Xanadu for 9 years. The cleaners should be congratulated as our apartment was exceptionally clean and the outdoor furniture and balconies were lovely and clean too. It was wonderful to unpack, grab a drink and walk out onto the balcony and sit down and take in the fantastic view. Xanadu is in a great position, close to the beach and Tedder Ave and a short taxi ride to Marina Mirage that has great restaurants, (especially Ameros Bros). Really looking forward to staying again but hopefully for much longer. Lee-Anne P.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.