“Must do experience in the Gold Coast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spirit of Gold Coast

Spirit of Gold Coast
60-70 Seaworld Drive | Mariners Cove Marina, Berth 95, Arm D, Main Beach, Queensland 4217, Australia
+(61)0755727755
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 28 Activities in Main Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: This is your opportunity to marvel at the majestic Humpback Whales in their natural environment with the stunning Gold Coast skyline glistening in the background. Take home unique memories that only Mother Nature can provide. You’ll have a whale of a time as the crew demystifies mating and migration, baleen and blowholes, flukes and fins. Oh my, what mighty pectorals they have!
“Must do experience in the Gold Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the best experiences of my life. Saw heaps of whales, which took my breath away. The crew were fantastic, plenty of room on the boat, and overall a great way to spend the morning.

Visited August 2013

Melbourne, Australia
10 attraction reviews
“Special encounter with the whale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Being travelling with family for few years, and found myself again like a child waiting and waiting for the whale to come, and that was such an experience for me...again play like a child.
The trip with spirit of gold coast was great, the staff were very helpful, and honest and friendly.

I accidentally bought an extra voucher for whale watching, but they let me know they didn't claim the voucher and ask me to speak to group on group; If you book directly through the spirit of gold coast, you might get the return customers' price at $45, which will save you a lot, give them a call to request the special deals for the tickets.

I highly recommend to tour with them, they are professional, and they explain and tell us about the whale, it makes it very educational---I learn about "whale print" as it is human-foot print.

Visited July 2013
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had a voucher for 2.5hours whale watching cruize with morning tea and a DVD included for 49$.
A wonderful day!

Visited July 2013
Mermaid Beach, Australia
“Awesome time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went out with my friends last week and had a great time! The crew was awesome, very friendly, the boat ride was nice and we got very close to the whales. It was worth it! Thanks!

Visited June 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Finally saw whales”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Sea conditions were very rough & not enjoyable, although the crew were really fantastic making sure we were as comfortable as we could be in such rough conditions. We did see whales & that was awesome. Was it worth the 90mins of rough seas..... For me yes. Tip: ask crew what conditions are expected as if you don't have sea legs & it's rough seas you may not find the boat ride pleasant.

Visited June 2013