“Great service!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Queensland
“Great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have been many times for Sunday breakfast, today we bragged to our interstate friends about the great food and service.
We were not disappointed. Keep up the good work! Great employees who make us feel special, have a laugh, and have great service.

Visited August 2013

London
“Awesome Big Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Big breakfast was awesome! I love my bacon crispy in the fat areas and tender in the "meat" areas. Perfectly cooked!!! Coffee very good and the little chocolate coated raspberries served with each hot drink are just nuggets of gold. Staff super friendly and efficient. Would I return? Absolutely.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Perth, Australia
“lovely surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were looking for a place to have lunch and came across the Sunset Waterfront which was tucked away at the back of Marina Mirage. The setting was pleasant, staff very helpful and friendly and their 'special lunch menu' had good choices and was delicious. Barramundi was the real deal and we asked for cooked vegetables instead of salad...no problem. The serves were generous without being over the top. Choice of desserts were too tempting to resist. We would definitely go there again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Adelaide, Australia
“I rate very highly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Group of 6 people, all of us rate 5 out of 5. Excellent service, but the food rated better. Best way I could describe is the variety of the menu, all ordered 6 different things, and we all rated highly. Excellent coffee. This place would be my local if I lived near by.

Visited July 2013
Ormeau
“Terrific food and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My friend and I had lunch here recently and I think I will become a regular. There service was outstanding and the food amazing! Will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2013