Just had a stay in apartment 1504 on the top floor. Being on north east corner it had amazing 240 deg. views of beach, river etc. Could see north to Southport etc down to Burleigh Heads and beyond south and never tired of being on lovely deck looking at view and watching surfers etc. Very quiet being that high up so got good sleep in comfy bed.
Apartment was very well presented, clean and well equipped, and had everything we needed. Loved also having washer/dryer in apartment. Having chandeliers was a nice touch also.
Very handy to everything - only one block to shops, cafes and restaurants and also beach.
Manager David very helpful and nice to have pool, spa and also guest BBQ to use.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia