Stayed at a 1bedroom unit at Maldives Resort, three weeks from 9th 10 31st October with my wife.
Great location, friendly staff and pleasant, clean and comfortable accommodation, nice pool area, water warm and hot jacuzzi!
Dave and staff very friendly and helpful, arranged good tickets for us for theme parks online and printed us our tickets, a really good up to date lending station for books, although the Maldives was full, we had the pool to ourselves most days. The are of Tedder avenue 100 yards away has lots of nice places to eat and chill......we stayed during Gold Coast 600 and the noise from the cars is noticeable for the duration of this but it's only during the day.
Surfers Paradise a short walk away but not during the GC600 when pedestrians are effectively banned from walking as the race track places restrictions on the access....get bus or taxi! Overall nice area, nice stay and will return to Maldives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia