Upon arrival we were greeted by friendly smiles. Our luggage was taken to our room so we could explore seaworld before check in. Everyday our rooms were cleaned for us with fresh towels and beds made. The restaurants had an awesome range of food. Having a private entrance to seaworld was very convenient. We could come come and go as we pleased! The characters each day put big smiles on our kids face.Had some photos to remember it. The water park with sponge bob and characters was the biggest highlight.Our kids squeeled with delight with all the fun water activities there. The pool there is fantastic! We recommend seaworld resort to others and look foward to visiting there again one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With direct monorail access to Sea World, Sea World Resort is the ultimate theme park holiday destination. Located on the Broadwater, guests will enjoy 4.5 star facilities and friendly service all within easy access to famous Gold Coast beaches and shopping. Sea World Resort is the only hotel in Australia where guests will receive an exclusive Dolphin presentation, free when they stay two nights or more. The Dolphin Discovery presentation is set in the spectacular Dolphin Cove theatre and will provide guests with an insight into the amazing world of the Dolphin while they witness a sneak peek of a Dolphin training session, all before the park opens. Nickelodeon is now at Sea World Resort & Water Park! Join everyone’s favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing ‘SpongeBob SplashBash’, open poolside year round. Kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. There are hours of good times waiting, including a soaking from a giant spray bucket. Plus dance and delight at the spectacular musical water fountain with a stunning LED light show nightly. Kids can meet a Nickelodeon star every morning in the lobby at 9am. Parents bring along your camera for a snap of your little one with the star of the day or our photographer will take one for you which you can purchase from the Resort Shop later in the day. The Water Park is a giant recreational splash zone featuring a large kid friendly lagoon pool and a mammoth plunge. Entry to the Water Park is included free for all guests staying at the resort. The Water Park area provides private cabanas for hire. Please note that our resort Water Park is a seasonal attraction and will only operate during the warmer seasons. The resort features 405 rooms with most that can accommodate up to 4 guests. All rooms have a balcony or patio outlook and offer garden, pool or Broadwater views. In addition to 4 restaurants and 2 bar areas (including modern seafood buffet and Japanese cuisine) the resort offers a host of seasonal watersports, a popular evening Kids Club (kids 4 1/2 to 12 yrs) plus massage and beauty and a gymnasium. Stay, play and splash at Sea World Resort & Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia