I stayed there during a coporate event organized by my company. I was set in a room facing the beach and the pool, what a view! the room was probably the largest non en suite room I ve ever had in any hotel. The bath room had its own jaccuzzi, and large windows facing the ocean.
The location requires you to have a car, its abt 40 mns drive from the airport. But there's a free parking under the venue. Across the hotel you will find a shopping center with all the stores and restaurant you might need. Food is by the way better in the mall than at the hotel. I was disapointed by the burger I got at the restaurant, normally a safe choice in any international hotel, not there, what a pitty, knowing that Australian beef is in the top 3 on my list. Sea food is simply astonishing across the hotel, dont hesitate to go there
The resort has has many sports ground and activities you might like, and situated directly on the beach front, its a perfect spot for joggers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by sparkling lagoons and tropical gardens. The Gold Coast's only five star resort to offer an absolute beachfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Hotel Main Beach
- Sheraton Mirage Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Main Beach
- Main Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast Main Beach, Australia