“Excellent Food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Edmonton, Canada
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We booked Provincial Restaurant for their Wednesday night Steak and Shiraz special ($69 for 2). We had one of the best steaks ever, with a wonderful bottle our Australian Shiraz, all for a great price. The staff were very friendly and engaging, the food was truly outstanding and the ambiance was beautiful. This is a "highly recommend" review from us.

Visited June 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

After checking a few menus on the street this was by far one of the better priced place with mains at $25 apposed to $39 and the food was amazing. I had the. Pumpkin ravioli, the portion size was perfect as I often find ravioli is a very small portion however this one was generous but not too much and the flavours were exquisite. The staff were also very friendly and constantly kept our water topped up. All in all I would highly recommend!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney
“Great Meal - but slow....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Oysters, trio of dips for starters... Both were simply amazing...Eye Fillet for main was cooked perfectly.... Herb encrusted veal was also really good....

We love our meal - but the meals were really slow at coming out...

Just a suggestion - some background music to create some ambiance.... Service was good and attentive ----- thank you xx

Main Beach, Australia
“Didn't float my boat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

The only thing I can say about his place is that it is overall average. I have returned to give it a second chance, but I always walk away feeling underwhelmed.

Visited February 2014
Gold Coast
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Last sat night we went here for a 4 birthday celebration. My Aunty and Uncle had just arrived from NZ and I suggested we went here with my mother to celebrate all our birthdays which are within 2 weeks of each other. We all loved our meals and my Aunty and Uncle adored my choice. Well done Provincial for making it a special night.

• Visited May 2014