“Ribs , rumps and rubbish” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Tel: 07 5591 1677
Malvern East, Victoria, Australia
“Ribs , rumps and rubbish”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Really disappointed as I had such high hopes for our last night on holiday. First off, we were seated next to the kitchen after making an online booking and asking for a table by the window. Secondly there was food and rubbish under the table, I'm not talking about a little bit of rubbish, I couldn't put my feet anywhere. I had to ask to have it swept up. Steaks were fatty and the chips were tasteless. Go to Hurricanes Grill, it is so much better.

Visited November 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“for a good meal try Ribs and Rumps Marina Mirage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

For a good steak and service try Ribs and Rumps Marina Mirage. I signed up to their loyalty card and received a $30 voucher via email for my birthday which needs to be used within 1 month. You also get 5% in points that you can use towards your next meal. We took the 2 kids and they ate for free. I think its Mon to Weds children eat free. The food was great but a little expensive but with the $30 voucher and the free kids meals it worked out very good value for money.

Visited September 2013
Gold Coast
“Ribs & Rumps with a view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great outlook over the Marina and Broadwater. Food of high quality and excellent service. Great ambience & plenty of passing public for interest.
Pricey.

Visited August 2013
La Habra, California, United States
“I wish this back home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Service was great! One of the better waitresses I've had in a while! I forget her name but she was tall and blonde.......Anyways, the food was great! Had the garlic cheese bread and then a small filet with steamed veggies and a garlic sauce. It was amazing! This was the best meal we ate on our vacation! Oh and we had dessert too! The chocolate mousse cake was amazing too! I wish this was local because I would take my mom there too. Overall good experience! We even went back the next night!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Great Food at Great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Everything we had was of an excelelen quality and standard, and a prices equal to if not less than any mainland capital in Australia.

Visited July 2013