“As good as it gets on the gold coast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Main Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French, Asian, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“As good as it gets on the gold coast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

Very high food and service standards, proud owners and proud staff too who love what they are doing. Definitely first choice of the Main Beach restaurants. Every dish over two evening visits was to class.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Auckland
“Best meal in Australia this trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Everything about this place is excellent with one small exception I'll mention later.

I have eaten at a LOT of fine dining restaurants and I can happily say that the food here is excellent. I had 2 entrées a main and a dessert (3 small servings on a single plate).

I had the Wagyu Cappacicio which was some of the best I have had, no chewiness at all, just fantastic, accompanying flavours were really well matched.

I then had the Fioe Gras which would have been exceptional if it had not been slightly burned (along with the toast with it), but despite that, it was still quite pleasant (could have been exceptional).

The Snapper was amazing, with it's accompanying purees and vegetables were nicely matched.

I then had a triple dessert which was soufflé with strawberry and champagne which was EXCEPTIONAL. A crème brulee which was just good, and the other dessert which escapes my memory but I recall was also excellent.

Service was efficient and professional and friendly.

I can't highly recommend this place enough, I have very very high standards and they easily met them.

I imagine my fioe gras experience would be the exception not the rule so don't let that put you off.

Visited December 2011
Brisbane, Australia
“valentine treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

I took my wife to Chill for the valentine set menu and we were not disappointed is was a great evening

Visited February 2011
“Our favourite restaurant on the Gold Coast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Our favourite restaurant on the Gold Coast. Just amazing food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best in MB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

Great food, fantastic service and best in main beach. Great job guys and see u soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere