Just got back from Paradise Apartments, Laganas after a weeks holiday with my partner and 9 year old son. The hotel itself......basic, but comfortable (if you don't plan to hang around it much). Its about €5 a day for AC and €2 a day for a safety deposit box.
Sandra, Kathy, Denny, Bobby....all great. Denny and his free shots in the evening were lethal! The rooms were only cleaned twice during the week, and the beds changed once (not comfortable when sand works its way into them). You can't flush toilet paper down the loo's in Greece, but a bin was provided for all paper waste. This bin was NOT changed every day which I found really disturbing, and the flush on the loo barely took the natural waste down so spent a few days cleaning it myself which was revolting! God forbid if anyone has diaorrhea!!
Day times were mad. The youngster who come here to party all night wake up around 11am and dominate the pool. Air beds filling the pool so not a lot of space to have a peaceful swim. They usually go around 6-7pm which is then too late to have a relax and chill in the pool! The food....not great. Burger and chips galore! The restaurant at the front of the hotel (Paradise Restaurant) was great. Fantastic staff too and you get a 10% discount if you stay at Paradise Apartments.
As this was an '18-30' hotel we spent nearly every day out and about exploring the island which was amazing. The evenings are very quiet as the clubbers sleep til around 11pm. Some evening there have only been 3-4 people in the bar even though the hotel was fully booked.
There was no BBQ either as there was not enough interest which was disappointing.
Pint of beer and cocktails were €3 each, small lemonade/coke €1.50 so was quite expensive.
No childrens entertainment at all except a PS2 and pool table, which you have to pay for of course (nothing was free).
Families will be overwhelmed by the 20 somethings, so bear that in mind if you want a relaxing holiday by the pool!!
Zakynthos is a lovely Island. Blue Caves are a must, and if you can, hire a boat and go exploring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern complex "Paradise" comprises of 39 spacious and sunlit studios which are all fully equipped in order to satisfy the needs of the modern traveller.The accommodation consists of 18 studios for couples, 15 studios for 3 persons and 6 apartments for 3-5 persons and 1 house. All have a fully equipped kitchenette with utensils and cooking facilities, fridge, bathroom with shower and furnished balcony or veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Paradise Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Apartments Laganas
- Paradise Apartments Zakynthos/Laganas