19th June 2008
Got back from paradise appts today and ive got to say we as a family have really enjoyed It. It is a family run business that welcomes you and make you feel right at home. The apartments are approx 10 mins from the airport and approx 25 mins walk to the nightlife and the beach.The complex is situated on the same road as the main drag where the bars and clubs are but it is a good walk away from this in the quieter part of laganas. The apartments gets a mixture of clientele due to its lively reputation and its beauty, from couples to families to groups of lads and lasses so be warned !. We had no bother with any groups as they were more bothered about recovering from a heavy night out on the lash rather than getting drunk and loud in the day round the pool. We went as a family with 3 couples and one child. I totally recommend the greek night at the hotel its brilliant. All u can eat and drink for 25 euros. You eat 8 till 9 then the bar is open from 9 till 11.They have greek dancing involved aswell which is a good laugh.This is on every Tuesday night. The Poolside bar is a good laugh on a night it is open till the last person standing but we thought it was a bit pricey.Infact alot of the resort seemed to be expensive averaging £3.50 a pint of local larger.To me it is expensive as we dont pay that much at home.The food around the resort is very nice but be prepared to get hassled as everyone wants you in their bar or restaurant every night.
Beach - 25 mins walk
Bars - 20 - 30 min walk
Airport - 10 mins
Pint of beer - around 3.50 euros
On a night if you are on a famliy holiday it is better if you head for the main drag then do the left turn at the go karts it is more family orientated. If you go straight down it is really heavy stuff not for kids at all. The beach is quite nice. once you get to the beach if you go down the left side it is nicer if you walk for a while down towards kalamari for bout 10-15 mins, the beach gets nicer and there is a good chance of seeing some turtles.
overall an enjoyable experiance and would consider going back in the near future
photos to folow........................................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern complex "Paradise" comprises of 39 spacious and sunlit studios which are all fully equipped in order to satisfy the needs of the modern traveller.The accommodation consists of 18 studios for couples, 15 studios for 3 persons and 6 apartments for 3-5 persons and 1 house. All have a fully equipped kitchenette with utensils and cooking facilities, fridge, bathroom with shower and furnished balcony or veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Paradise Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Apartments Laganas
- Paradise Apartments Zakynthos/Laganas