We stayed in this hotel from the end of September to mid October dutring what is probably seen as the quiet season before the rain comes to the Island, and I have to say despite the hotel having what I would guess as a skeleton staff it was simply amazing.
The food is very good with a fair mix of traditional foods and 'English' dishes. And i was impressed with the lack of waste of food. Anything left over seemed to be used in a another dish or in a soup.
Cabs to Zakinthos Town were ordered by the reception staff and were at the front of the hotel in 10 mins max. Friendlty staff, fantastic cleaners and wonderful weather. It really was an amazing holiday.
The hotel decor looks garish in pink and green but against a mostly white decor is very modern and clean looking.
I would say the only thing that let the hotel down was the entertainment, but with not many children at the hotel at the time i would imagine that there wasn't much demand for it.
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for peace and quiet and pure relaxation. And also to any one interested in wildlife as the beaches surrounding the hotel are home and bredding place to endangered turtles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Louis Zante Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel Zakynthos/Laganas