We stayed at this hotel back in august and we had a lovely two weeks.
Upon arrival we unfortunately had to ask to change rooms as the standard room was never going to be big enough for two adults a four year old and a baby. Thankfully the reception staff were great about this and immediately changed us to a family room which was really nice and set in one of the annex buildings.
The food was lovely with plenty of variety. The tzatiki was gorgeous and tasted home made as were the gyros which were made to order at the chef station. We also dined at the Asian restaurant which was really nice. The food in the beach bar was also really good although breakfast waffles and pancakes in the main restaurant were my favourite.
The pool area was nice, but a little small. We therefore opted for the beach everyday only venturing to the pool occasionally on our way back to our room. The beach was very nice, but be warned the hotel does charge for sunbeds 8e for two with an umbrella.
We never really visited the entertainment or kids club but the bits we saw did look good and there was always a big crowd watching. My daughter also loved the mini disco each night.
The drinks are plentiful and you can literally eat from the minute you get up until midnight as there is a snack table from about 10pm. The hotel was also really clean, the toilets at the beach were even really clean. Although I did mark lower on this as we had to complain about our bed sheets not being changed for over 6days. But when I spoke to reception they apologised and changed them straight away despite it being 22:30 at night. I'd like to add that other people in our party did not have this problem so it must have been an oversight.
The hotel location is really nice a short trip fro. The airport although noise is not an issue. You can walk into laganas either along the road of beach. Restaurants are nice down that way but it does get busier with clubbers etc. kalamaki is nice but there isn't much there other than restaurants but still we had a nice meal there.
We hired a car for the day and drove around most of the island. Stopping at the shipwreck view point and a few other resorts.
We had a really enjoyable stay at this hotel and felt like nothing was too much trouble. I would really recommend it and I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Louis Zante Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel Zakynthos/Laganas